Baby 3D Hand & Foot Casting Kit
Special Autumn Offer ends 31.January : Buy 2 and get 20% OFF your complete order
Adorable Baby Hand & Foot Casting Kit (3D Print)
- Real display & feel of your baby's cute hand & footprints in 3D plaster!
- Safe & easy-to-use casting kit for your baby's cute hand & footprints!
- Create a library of your baby's developmental growth story & share with your loved ones!
- Only 1 chance in our life to get these prints to remember for in future!
- Or your friend may like this wonderful tool as a gift? Surprise him/her!
- 100% brand new, safe & durable plaster, molding & gold powder;
- Gold, silver, pink or white color for a striking and lasting memory!
- Clear and easy-to-follow instructions for user-friendly approach;
- 100g molding powder
- 100g plaster
- Coloring powder,
- 1 brush
Package Weight & Size: 220g, 1cm x 1cm x 1cm;
Detailed Operational Instructions
Prepare one big, thick and preferably transparent cup, 30-35°C (86 - 95°F) pure water or tap water, chopsticks, spoon, thermometer & stopwatch.
Note: For babies less then 1yr old - 1 hand needs around 50g of powder & 1 foot needs around 100g;
- Using 50g of molding powder, add 1.2-1.5 times the volume of water and mix quickly to form a purple paste liquid as shown.
- Stir for about 1 minute or so & the purple color gradually recedes. Soak the baby's hands or feet immediately inside the liquid now.
- Avoid sticking to walls of the cup while ensuring that the baby's hand or feet do not move. In ~2.5 minutes, the liquid solidifies. Please keep hold for ~4 minutes before removing the baby's hand or feet slowly & carefully allowing air movement.
- Using another 50g of molding powder, add 1/3 - 1/2 times of volume of water and mix into concentrated liquid as shown before slowly pouring into the colloid, avoiding air trap during the process.
- After 2-5 hours, use a ruler to slowly open the colloid carefully. Start work on the surface using the gold powder (that can be rinsed with water).
- Place in a ventilated place to dry for at least 24 hours.
Color: You can use the color powder provided or choose your own color to paint the mold & there's no restriction!
The casts came out so beautifully, I almost cried when removing them from the form. Keep in mind, the photos are the casts straight out of the mold and BEFORE any touch ups. I'm so happy I can have this reminder of how tiny my son's little hands and feet were when he was only a month old. Let me tell you how easy these kits were.. we did both hands and both feet, one at a time and he was awake and screaming by the second cast and we still got all of them done and they came out nearly perfect. I would definitely suggest going warmer with the water, we tried going a little cooler with the first cast so we had extra time and the cold temperature with the length that we had to hold him in the molding stuff made him so mad that he kicked his foot up right as it was hardening and the tops of his toes came out flat looking because of it. Thankfully the cute little bottoms of his feet came out perfectly and the kits were so forgiving that I don't even care. Warmer water = more comfortable temperature for baby and less time they have to be handled so your mold will come out flawlessy. (One of us held him up straight while giving him a bottle to distract him, while the other person held his foot or hand in the molding stuff). All I know is I'm definitely going to use these kits again once he turns a year old. Beware, the powder does fly up in the air when you're dumping it. Cut the bags open across the top, don't rip them open like we did (powder.Everywhere.) and use a bigger mixing bowl first and then transfer it into the bowl you're going to use the cast for. We tried mixing it right into the container the kit came with and, once again, powder everywhere. We just used a big tupperware. Good luck and have fun! These are worth the price point. Nothing can replace how touching it is to have these keepsakes.
very fast delivery , can't wait to try them!
This casting kit was very easy to use, also very fun! I was satisfied with the results. Overall I recommend this product for mommies who would like to cherish this wonderful memory
Bought this after inquiring about getting a shadow box made for my baby nephew and getting quoted $200. So I decided to attempt to make one myself as a Christmas gift. It was extremely easy and they ended up loving it. Wish I would’ve done it for my own children as babies. Get it, it’s a great keepsake!